PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE
- Aids deep relaxation: a Thai massage is incredibly relaxing. Stretching techniques
combined with the gentle pressure used by the massage therapist relax the whole body.
- Improved cardiovascular health: thai massage has been proven to stimulate blood
circulation as well as lymph circulation through the use of stretches, which fills the body’s
tissues with oxygen and promotes healthy cell growth and good heart dynamics.
- Stress relief: a 2015 study found that Thai Massage significantly reduces levels of a
certain stress marker present in the saliva, called sAA. The researchers concluded that
Thai Massage is more effective at reducing stress in healthy people than just resting.
- Improved quality of sleep: if Thai Massage can lower stress and boost relaxation, it
should come as no surprise that it can also aid restful sleep. In fact, the US National
Institutes of Health has found that Thai massage therapy can reduce fatigue and improve
- Headache relief: research has found that Thai Massage is an effective treatment for
people who suffer from chronic tension headaches. In a separate study, researchers found
that Thai Massage can also ease the symptoms of migraine.
- Reduced muscle tension: the incorporation of yoga-like movement which has been
proven to ease stiffness in the body and, over time, improve range of motion and
- Improved athletic performance: a recent study on 34 football players concluded that,
after 3 sessions, the effects of Thai Massage showed significant improvement in their